In 2016, the FG Design Group innovated at Heavent Paris by creating the first “Start-up Village” called Smartlab!
This year, once again, the space and event design agency is renewing its call for applications, and is proposing to invite four start-ups to exhibit at Heavent Paris!
The FG Design Group wishes to offer a springboard to young innovative French companies (less than two years of creation) in the events sector. In addition to a promotion and meeting space, the agency will provide communication support.
At the forefront of digital, the Group with its integrated expertise called "FG Smart Interactive" has the mission of developing connected and interactive animations for the meeting and event spaces of the FG Design Group's customers. He is on permanent watch and it is with great interest that he will participate in the Smartlab2 Jury and in the choice of start-ups.
The FG Smart Lab will be hosted in the new “Start-up Village” at Heavent Paris (November 14-16, 2017). To apply, the activity of the company must be related to the field of events (stand, event, trade show, congress, exhibition, etc.). This offer is aimed at young French companies (less than 2 years of creation).
4 spaces are in competition from October 11 to 23, 2017 midnight.
The Heavent Lounge is an opportunity to meet all the actors of the event and to present your start-up in a setting that is dynamic, friendly and professional.
- Conditions for applying
- the activity of your start-up is related to the field of events (stand, event, trade show, congress, exhibition, etc.)
- your start-up is less than 2 years old
- your start-up is French
- How to apply
- brief description of the company (name, date of birth, location, beginning of the concept/idea…)
- describe the product/service offered
- what are your motivations ?
- The visibility
- This initiative is supported by the FG Design Group and the Heavent fair
- Communication with the event press will be carried out
- Presentation of each Start-up on the Group's social networks
The exhibition space offered by the FG Design Group has a carpeted exhibition area, a sign, a high table and two seats, an electrical connection.
To apply: link to quiz