The FG Design Group announces the publication of three White Papers aimed at all players and influencers of a non-media show communication strategy.
By producing these free guides, the Group wishes to convey a better understanding of trade show media and provide all the keys to a successful presence.
The Group wishes, in an educational way, to recall the basics for exhibiting well, to shed light on the main purchasing criteria for a stand and the associated services (advice, services, content creation, animations, interactivity and digital, etc.), on the operation of calls for tenders, on the content of the specifications, on the types of contract. It also proposes to guide its readers in the evaluation of their actions, to present them with tools to analyze and optimize their ROI on a trade show to gain in efficiency.
The objective is also to present the role of a space design agency. To highlight its areas of expertise, to present the support and services it can provide.
- Trade shows in France and abroad
- Why exhibit?
- Choose your living room well
- Choose the most strategic location
- Between the different types of stands, which one to choose?
- Why hire a stand designer?
- Key to stand success: specifications
- Manage your schedule well to avoid pitfalls
- Choosing the right exhibition stand
- No improvisation but good practices
- How to achieve the best ROI?
- The large account offer
- Charter 10 commitments for responsible purchasing
- Let's play transparency
- The ROI approach, what is it?
- Why should you measure your ROI?
- How to start the process, the objectives
- Which tools for which objectives?
- Three concrete examples
- To go further, Boost your strategy, Train your teams...
- From ROI to ROE how to measure the commitment of your audiences?
The FG Design Group
The Group was created in 1977, under the name HG Créations. Over time, different areas of expertise have supplemented the first profession linked to the show, the stand and the exhibition.
Today, having become the FG Design Group, the company brings together four businesses: design, events, digital and finally business solutions. The Group is also established in Hong Kong, Singapore.
180 employees work in six agencies in France and two abroad. The agency carries out more than 2000 projects per year. It is ISO 20121 certified.